What we do?
Graphic design and prepress, web design, product design and production of designed templates with oversight over quality are our core activities.
Specialised knowledge, ideas and experience of our designers, co-workers and partners enables quick, quiality and affordable realisation of every project or product. We respect the rules of tota-design, taking care of every phase from idea to production, the best cost to quality ratio and the value of finished product for the end user.
Logo & branding
Logos and business communications, corporate, brand or product visual identity, creation and implementation of the the basic elements of the graphic business communication and the creation of Brand manuals.
Design solutions for all types of printed, web and 3D publications and artifacts, Demanding publications (non-standard, scientific, technical, artistic, multilingual …)
Creation and maintanance of responsive web pages, HTML 5 and e-Book publications, Language and content adaptation and subtitling of the video materials, Illustrations and animations, Packaging design, Large formats (window, floor, vehicle and wall graphics, billboards), Tourist maps and plans, Toys, souvenirs, playing cards, puzzle and board games, Graphic solutions of POS marketing materials, Graphic materials for the sales and exhibition areas, Car graphics.
– project realization in a “turnkey” manner
– prepress for all types of printed materials, for offset and direct printing and for all electronic media
– adaptation to the web for graphic publishing of printed publications
– graphic preparation for making clasps and cutting tools
– scanning and refining of reflex and transparent templates (color correction, retouching, stamping, mounting)
– creation and organization of performance and quality control and delivery
– organization of translation, proofreading, correction, photographing at external locations or in the studio
– an organization in the design of all kinds of promotional and gift items
– organization of delivery of finished materials to offices or warehouses of clients at home and abroad.
How we work
Upon your call, we will arrange an operational meeting to determine the basic requirements of visual media that needs to be formatted. Based on the mutual agreement on the matter, we will make our frame offer with all terms and deadlines.
Upon the acceptation of our offer, sample layout, mock-up or raw models are made for the final design solution to which the project is going to be completed. By paying the invoice based on the final offer, all copyrights are transferred to the client’s property for an indefinite period of time, and all projects are archived for future reference free of charge.